Developing Effective Human Resource Policies and Procedures Manual
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Managers / Executives
- Staff intending to specialize in Human Resource Management
Provides a clear way of managing employees to avoid problems of each manager managing things his own way. Programme will provide participants to take note of factors to be taken when developing policies and procedures.
2 days highly practical workshop session. Lectures, discussion, exercises and case studies. Participants will receive 1 set of learning material and a certificate of attendance.
For further enquiry, kindly contact us through Call / WhatsApp or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack +6012 615 9229
- Overview of HR Communication Channel
- Why the Need of HR Manual
- Importance of HR Manual
2. Evaluation Process
- Evaluation of Existing Policies and Practices
- Evaluation of Whether for One Company or Group of Companies
- Whether Unionize or Otherwise
- Approval Process
3. HR Manual Framework
- Decision on the Sections in the Manual
- Decision on Paging Approach
- Decision on Footer Reference
- Table of Content
- Language Use/Style/Margin etc
- Overview on Sections in the Manual
- Section 1 – General Scope & Applicability
- Section 2 – Terms and ConditionsSection
- Section 3 – Compensation and Benefits
- Section 4 – Employee Relations
Disciplinary – Rules & Regulations
- Section 5 – Training & Development
4. Flow Chart
- How to Prepare Flow Chart
- Maintenance of Flow Chart
5. Integration of Employment Laws
- Rest Day/Gazetted Public Holidays
- Contract of Employment
- Other Important Clauses that should be included
- Usage of terminology/Phrases
6. Implementation Stage
- Endorsement from Top Management
- Policy of Changes
- Briefings etc
Class Duration: 2 days
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
This course is available via face-to-face training as well as online. Participants can join the face-to-face session via Zoom into our Hybrid Training Room setup.
Please contact us for training dates.
Axon Consultancy Sdn Bhd
No. 2-2, Plaza Usahawan Genting Kelang,
Jalan Danau Niaga 1, Taman Danau Saujana,
53300 Kuala Lumpur.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions
To register, kindly download & fill in the form.
For further enquiry, kindly contact us through Call / WhatsApp
or e-mail us at email@example.com
Jean +6018 298 3229
Jack +6012 615 9229
About The Trainer
To know more about our trainer, download brochure.