Understanding Employment Act 1955
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Practitioners
- Management Level
- Anyone who would like to learn about Employment Act 1955 (Suitable for all background)
- To make aware the important sections of the Employment Act 1955 to the Participants.
- To understand the proper interpretation and the correct implementation of the various provisions of the Employment Act 1955.
Highly practical & experiential workshop session. Lectures, Discussion, Exercises, Case Studies.
- Scope and Objectives of the Act
- Definition of Wages
- Rights of persons Earning More than RM1,500 up to RM5,000 per month
- Contract of Service
- Absenteeism, Misconduct Breach of Contract and Due Inquiry
- Termination of Employment
- Termination of Employment With or Without Notice
- Payment and Deduction of Wages
- Protection of Woman / Maternity Benefits
- Rest Days & Public Holidays
- Hours of Work / Payment of Overtime
- Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Complaints and Inquiries – Process leading to domestic inquiry
Date: 20 & 21 January 2021 (Wed & Thu)
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
FEBRUARY & MARCH INTAKE
Date: To Be Confirmed
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
Training is in hybrid mode, participants can either attend to our training center or online (Zoom).
Axon Consultancy Sdn Bhd
No. 2-2, Plaza Usahawan Genting Kelang,
Jalan Danau Niaga 1, Taman Danau Saujana,
53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Participants who attend online will receive the Meeting Link few days before the training.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions
To register, kindly download & fill in the form.
For further enquiry, kindly contact us through Call / WhatsApp
or e-mail us at [email protected]
Jean +6018 298 3229
Jack +6012 615 9229
About The Trainer
To know more about our trainer, download brochure.