2 Days In-Depth Highly Practical & Experiential Session (Lectures, Discussion, Exercises, Case Studies.
- To make aware the important sections of the Employment Act 1955 to the Participants.
- To understand the proper interpretation and the correct implementation of the various provisions of the Employment Act 1955.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Practitioners
- Management Level
- Anyone who would like to learn about Employment Act 1955
- Scope and Objectives of the Act
- Definition of Wages
- Rights of persons Earning More thanRM1,500 up to RM5,000 per month
- Contract of Service
- Absenteeism, Misconduct Breach of Contract and Due Inquiry
- Termination of Employment
- Termination of Employment With or Without Notice
- Payment and Deduction of Wages
- Protection of Woman / Maternity Benefits
- Rest Days & Public Holidays
- Hours of Work / Payment of Overtime
- Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Complaints and Inquiries
- Process leading to domestic inquiry
Class Delivery Methods
Lecture, Tutorial, Discussion, Case Studies, Role Play and Brainstorm.
Hybrid (Online or In Training Center) (**During MCO/CMCO, our class will be in Online session.)
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
To qualify for the award of the Certificate, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions.
- MBA, International Management Centre (IMC)
- Certificate in Personnel Management in MIPM
- Certificate in Training Management
- Certificate in Knowledge Management
- Advance Certificate in Knowledge Management