Sustainability and Environmental Leadership for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Who Should Attend
- C-Suite Executives, Sustainability Managers and Organisational Leaders,
- SME Management, Business Owners
- Professional Managers , Sustainability Practitioners, Investors
- Financiers, Non-Governmental Organisations, Government Agencies
Why Is This Important?
By attending this course, participants will learn and experience what it takes to be a sustainability and environmental leader, think from a systems perspective and achieve organisational transformation towards a green agenda.
- Assess Environmental and Sustainability Issues and Challenges facing their Organisation
- Develop and execute Strategies and Plans to to address in the context of a mult-stakeholder context
- Adopt necessary leadership skills for organisational and value chain transformation
The focus will be on personal orientation towards the need for eco-centric values and convictions and the relevance of systems thinking. Participants will be familiarised with the trends in climate change and sustainable development goals (SDG), Environment, Sustainable and Governance (ESG) practices and how to transform their organisations to be Green within the context of Stakeholder Engagement and Ownership with a Case Study Exercise.
- Introduction to Sustainability & Environmental Leadership for Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
- Making the Ethos Shift; Eco-Centric Values of a Green Leader
- Systems Thinking in Green Leadership
- Staying ahead of the Curve
- Basics of Organisational Transformation towards
- Green Practices/Sustainability Compliance, Certification & Recognition
- Techniques of Value Chain & Stakeholder Engagement
- Analysis of Green Business Leadership Strategy Case Study
- Become a Green Champion
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions