Sustainability Standards and Practices for Managers
Who Should Attend
• SME Management
• Business Owners
• Professional Managers
• Sustainability Practitioners
• Non-Governmental Organisations
• Government Agencies
Why Is This Important?
• determine the compliance gaps and address them
• prepare for audit, certification and communicate claims
Participants will be introduced to Sustainability Standards :
(i) how use them to benefit their companies,
(ii) assess gaps in compliance ,
(iii) develop the capacity to achieve certification,
(iv) ensuring credibility for their company, and
(v) leveraging sustainability standards for market leadership.
The course will include discussion on the following topics:
• Introduction to Sustainability Standards
• Return on Investment of Sustainability Certification
• Effective Implementation of Sustainability Standards
• Ensuring Compliance & Certification Processes
• Achieving Market Acceptance of Sustainability Standards & Evaluation
The session will be delivered via lecture and discussion. Sample cases will be discussed.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions