Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Essentials for SMEs
Who Should Attend
• SME Management
• Business Owners
• Professional Managers
• Sustainability Managers
• Non-Governmental Organisations
• Government Agencies
Why Is This Important?
2021 promises change in the way business will be done. Environmental Social Governance (ESG) practices will become the new competitive edge for small and medium sized enterprises. By attending this course, you will learn the importance of ESG practices for your company and how to implement them. Ensure your company is able to adopt the essentials of ESG implementation, communicate its progress and achievements.
• Assess the need for ESG practices for your company and how they can enhance your competitiveness;
• Plan and implement appropriate ESG practices
• Produce effective ESG reporting for your company’s stakeholders
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors fall under a set of standards for a company’s operations that investors use to screen potential investments.
Environmental factors consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social factors examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates. Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay,
audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.
Participants will be introduced to what sustainability is, and how ESG is being adopted by companies around the world. Participants will learn how to implement ESG practices, produce effective ESG reports and develop a coherent ESG strategy for their company
• Introduction to Sustainability
• Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) Practices in Businesses
• Implementing ESG in your own company
• Effective ESG Reporting
• Inculcating ESG Strategy and Leadership & Evaluation
The session will be delivered via lecture and discussion. Sample cases will be discussed.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions