Conducting An Effective Domestic Inquiry
With Mock Session
Who Should Attend
This program is specifically designed to meet the day-to-day need of:
- Human Resources Managers / Executives
- Managers / Executives
- Industrial Relations Managers / Executives
- Executives / Secretaries
- Supervisory Staff
- Staff Intending to specialize in Human Resource Management
2 days highly practical and experiential workshop session. Lectures, discussion, exercises, case studies & mock session. Get 1 set of learning material and a certificate of attendance.
For further enquiry, kindly contact us through Call / WhatsApp or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack +6012 615 9229
- Brief Outline of The Industrial Relation’s System in the Country
- The Exercise of Discipline – A Management Prerogative
- Impact of an Incorrect Disciplinary Procedure
- Type of Disciplinary
- Statutory Requirement for Domestic Inquiry
- What is a Show Cause Inquiry
- What is Domestic Inquiry
- The Principles of Natural Justice
- The Procedure to Conduct Domestic Inquiry
(Step by step approach)
- Sample of Charge Sheet
- Mock Session
- Post Mortem of Mock Domestic Inquiry Session
- Study of Model Cases & Citation of The Industrial Court Cases
Class Duration: 2 days
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM
This course is only available via face-to-face training due to the practical setup required.
Please contact us for training dates.
No. 2-2, Plaza Usahawan Genting Kelang,
Jalan Danau Niaga 1, Taman Danau Saujana,
53300 Kuala Lumpur.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions
For further enquiry, kindly contact us through Call / WhatsApp
or e-mail us at email@example.com
Jean +6018 298 3229
Jack +6012 615 9229
About The Trainer
To know more about our trainer, download brochure.