Voice & Presentation Skills For Frontliners
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors and Middle Management
- Frontliners and Sales Staff
- Educators and Trainers
- Social Media Presenters
- Government Agencies
Why Is This Important?
The frontliners in your organisation are your most important asset in presenting your company’s image. Ensure that the speak well and professionally so your business will be seen in the best light and encourage return visits and patronage. This course will help provide your business the dynamic competitive edge required in today’s fast moving environment.
- Assess Need for Voice and Presentation Skills
- Develop Appropriate Voice & Speaking Techniques
- Understanding the Context for Speaking Professionally
- Effective Leadership Delivery techniques
- Achieving the Desired Presentation
The course will cover Basic Presentation Skills:
- Assessing and Choosing Your Best Voice
- Techniques for Effortless Voice Production
- Speaking Professionally for Call Centre/Front Line Staff
- Speaking Etiquette for different occasions
- Voice techniques for Online and Social Media Presentation
The course will also include Verbal and Non Verbal Communications Skills:
- Body language – appropriate for front line situations
- Non-verbal gestures and verbal speaking skills
- Conveying confidence and authority
- Making the connection with the customer
The session will be delivered via lecture and discussion, role playing and mock presentations.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon meeting the following criteria.
- To qualify for the award of the award of the Certificate of achievement, a participant must achieve 100% attendance and participate in all team discussions